[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Promotional Materials

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 16:33:28 CET 2009

You might want to get yourself added to any mailing lists or forums that are
relevant to your area.  Offer your space for the local robot club, Linux
user group, photography club, etc.

Have a meet-up and let everyone come use it for free.  There's a good chance
you'll have one or more people that "stick."  And you'll get the word out,
so that the next time someone has a project that doesn't fit in the house,
or maybe a need to work away from home, then they will call you.

Arclight
shop.23b.org