[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Promotional Materials

Rick Voormolen rick at voormolen.org
Thu Nov 5 14:03:29 CET 2009

We from Revelation Space (The Hague, NL) don't have any hard
promotional materials, still we were able to get around 10/15 people
actively interested in us and have now around 10 paying members. Most
people come from the 'network', people know people and probably it is
a good starting point to talk about you initiative to colleagues,
friends and associates.

Regards,
Rick