[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Promotional Materials

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:15:08 CET 2009

FAMiLab is entering Month 2, and so far our members have been financially
taxed to keep up with rent.

Our original plan was to hold things up and keep building out until
mid-January, then have our Open House and publicize like mad for it, but we
found we need 9 or 10 more paying members to sustain ourselves at $50/mo
dues.

So, we need to advertise now, and get 9-10 paying members.

Does anyone have generic Hackerspace promotional materials they wouldn't
mind sharing?
We're working on some of our own, but it takes a bit of effort, and we only
have 2 weeks. Starting sooner would be awesome.