[hackerspaces] --> [HSs] (tag change?)

marc marc at hacklaviva.net
Fri May 15 20:55:09 CEST 2009

yee people

would someone opose to change the list's tag from [hackerspaces] to
[HSs] or [HS]?

i think long tags, even long subjects, are annoying in general in the
mid-long term.... for the short term, 'hackerspaces' is present in the
domain and people will get quickly which list is the weirdly tagged
[HSs] or [HS]... we'll had less to read and use less servers storage
that way..
if later it makes confusion, we can switch back