[hackerspaces] status of this list

Tobias Wolter towo at koeln.ccc.de
Mon May 18 14:21:53 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 16:45 +0200, albi wrote:
> apart from all this, i think that the USA citizens shouldn't be so
> arrogant (imho) and call them themselves Americans *all* the time while
> they mean to say/write/think USA citizens,  instead of speaking on
> behalf of all the people from the north and south american continent

On a side note, this was just me saying "American" because I always feel
like tripping over my own linguistic feet when writing - or saying - "US
Americans". And the country name doesn't give up for much in the form of
neutral abbreviations.

Although I might settle for "Upper-Middle Transpondians".

-to'Pinch of salt?'wo