[hackerspaces] Membership Management Software

David Raison david at hackerspace.lu
Tue Dec 8 10:33:18 CET 2009

No, you're absolutely right!

Maybe we should start gathering requirements on a subpage of the Hackerspaces Software page on our wiki.
Still, as with the hackerspace-os or any other software, and as I already wrote during the package debate, if everyone wants to roll his own app in his preferred programming language, then there'll always be multiple efforts.

But yes, a well-defined API could lessen that "burden" at least a bit.

Cheers,
D.
David
--
Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse top posting and my brevity.