[hackerspaces] Membership Management Software

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue Dec 8 11:25:51 CET 2009

As a side note, Stockport Hackspace are developing a plugin and
cron-like engine system in PHP which will allow us to schedule
e-mails, facebook and Upcoming.org event creations, IRC topic setting,
microblogging and blog posting.

It's an open source project at https://launchpad.net/giantrobot -
we're just about to start creating the UI for it.
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified