[hackerspaces] ETH0: Call For Participation -- Please forward within your network(s)

ETH0 Program Comittee program at eth-0.nl
Mon Dec 7 22:48:15 CET 2009

Hi Hackers,

Sorry to spam you with this... but I hope you will find this interesting enough

Please help ETH0 gain world-domination by forwarding the following message (and acting on it yourself) to your social networks.

Eth0:2010 -- Call for Participation

The guys and girls from ETH0 would like to bring your attention to the following. After co-organising Hacking At Random 2009 we are back in the saddle and making preperations for the next events. In 2010 ETH0 will bring you 2 events, these are:

        - Our week-long outdoor summercamp, somewhere in August 2010
        - A 3-day indoor party-conference, January 16 and 17, 2010

For both of these events we are looking for open source projects, developer groups, hackerspaces, interesting individuals, writers, coders, DJ's and VJ's, builders and hackers who think they can add something interesting to our event. We are looking for people who want to do hands-on workshops, hold lectures, give demonstrations or presentations, teach and learn, talk with interesting people and make an impact on our visitors.

If you feel that this describes you, or if you know someone we must contact, head over to www.eth-0.nl / wiki.eth-0.nl and contact our Program Committee (Mail: program at eth-0.nl)

Eth0 2010 Program Committee
Jeroen Dekkers
Mark Janssen