[hackerspaces] Hacktoberfest an American Love Affair

Jeff Kantarek jeff.kantarek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:16:40 CEST 2009

hey guys, thanks for the suggestions! i'd be all for meeting with you
and seeing those spaces.  I'm checking out hackmeeting.org for some
suggestions from italy.  i'll hopefully have a finalized plan for what
days i'm going to be where in germany.  If you have any other ideas or
suggestions let me know, i'm looking forward to meeting anyone and
everyone!

Jeff