[sudoroom] Sunday Workshop/Hack Nights?

Rick Karnesky karnesky at gmail.com
Tue May 29 23:57:14 CEST 2012

I'm interested in Sunday hack nights in general, but will be in
Pittsburgh the 3rd.  Presumably this also means that there won't be a
consensus workshop tomorrow?

For whatever it is worth, I've been hosting hack nights at my place in
Oakland most Tuesday nights.  This is NOT a substitute for finding a
proper space at some better time: My apartment is by no means large &
we're focused on making things more than workshops/learning, but if
anyone just needs a midweek excuse to work on smaller projects & drink,
the door's open.

--Rick