[sudoroom] Sunday Workshop/Hack Nights?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:54:26 CEST 2012

i am interested in sundays as well! jenny, i'd be happy to email praveen at
lolspace if you haven't yet gotten in touch with them. is max's warehouse
available as a backup (even if less than ideal)?

also, thanks for the invite rick! if you'll be around tonight, i bet folks
would be interested in chatting about your regular tuesday get togethers.

finally, is the consensus workshop definitely moved to sunday then?

see you all tonight,
marina