[sudoroom] Sunday Workshop/Hack Nights?

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Tue May 29 02:33:03 CEST 2012

Hey Sudoers~

We've been discussing the possibility of hosting Sunday evening hack
nights, and the upcoming consensus workshop could be a great chance to test
that out. I'd like to get a feel from the group as to your interest in and
availability for Sunday evening workshop/hack nights, beginning with this
coming Sunday, June 3rd, for an unconference-style workshop on consensus,
do-ocracy and group decision-making, facilitated by my amazing housemate
Rachel. :)

As Tech Liminal may not be available on Sunday evenings, where else could
we hold our meetups?

Max Ogden is down to host us at his awesome warehouse - though it does not
have an elevator. Could others reach out to folks at LOLspace and The
Holdout etc; to see if they'd be down to host us on Sundays?

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org