[sudoroom] Sudo Room Methodology (final email tonight)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:22:00 CEST 2012

This is something I've been thinking about for a long time, I would love
thoughts, feedback, participation, disagreement, cleverness, etc:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/methodology

It harkens back to the concept of "sudo room" - meaning "Super User Do
Room" using your administrative privileges to get yourself a room, a
hackerspace. Anyone can be a super user and make a sudo room.

I wanted to come up with some generalized principles that are positive and
appropriate to help inform this new hackerspace and inspire others who want
to form their own in this "second wave" (or third or nth?) of hackerspace
creation.

// Matt

p.s. srsly ;) http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/methodology