[sudoroom] Wiki & Consensus Workshop (May 30th?)

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Wed May 16 00:09:51 CEST 2012

I'm currently adding to the excellent wiki pages Matt initiated last week,
on methodology <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/methodology>,
decision-making <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/decisions> and
income <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/income> - and encourage the
rest of y'all to do the same so that we have some concrete ideas to discuss
at tomorrow's meeting!

Also, I just spoke with Rachel, and she has awesomely agreed to facilitate
an unconference-style workshop on consensus! Her best availability is May
30th (which is a Wednesday). I'll bring it up at tomorrow's meeting, but
please reply to this thread if you are interested in holding a consensus
workshop on that day.

I think we should pin down our governance model over the next two weeks.
I've posted some resources on the consensus process as well as delegated
proxy voting on the methodology wiki page linked to above, for those who'd
like to do further research on these models. Please add links of your own!

Looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow evening,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org