[sudoroom] The Room

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:21:49 CEST 2012

Secondary to our Current Critical Crisis is our need to determine a
location.

Please help contribute to this page here:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/open_a_space#Listings_Spreadsheet

Every page on this wiki is editable by anyone, even anonymously (IPs are
logged if you don't have a user account, but you can create an anonymous
user account too).

Every page also has a "Discussion" tab (e.g.
http://hackerspaces.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Sudo_room/income&action=edit&redlink=1),
where comments about the page itself can be made. This is available, but in
some cases you may need to send a brief email to let folks know they have
been updated. At the very least, I believe I'm following these discussion
pages so I'll get notified.

// Matt

p.s. email me if you have any trouble at all editing on this wiki!!!