[sudoroom] Hackertime/Hackerspace

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:32:06 CEST 2012

Anyone is free to stop by Ace Monster Toys (or to a lesser extent
Liberating Ourselves Locally, they've just started up and so are not open
as regularly from what I understand) if you want a place to just hack on
stuff with other people while you wait for sudoroom to get off the ground.
AMT is neither pro or anti politics. The organization itself doesn't take a
stance on any issue, but lots of our members work on politically motivated
projects. One guy was working on quadcopters to get footage of occupy
protests for example. There was a RECALL QUAN sign in our space for a
while...but someone hacked it into a RUSSEL QUAN sign.