[sudoroom] separation of politics and hackerspace?

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Thu May 10 19:49:40 CEST 2012

As an addendum, I did not mean to imply that coworking spaces or
coffeeshops are not relevant to community-oriented projects & activism -
clearly there are exceptions (such as Tech Liminal!) - merely that I'm
dedicated to creating a space where such work is a core principle from the
start (rather than profit, which is necessarily a core component of
traditional businesses).

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org