[sudoroom] Fwd: 2147 Broadway

Eddan Katz eddan at eddan.com
Sat Aug 25 02:49:08 CEST 2012

I also wanted to add that I met briefly with Robert, cc:ed below, today. He explained the situation further and I explained Sudo Room's status and that it may be difficult to get an endorsement from the group at this point.

He said it would be most helpful for people to come to the planning commission meeting next Wed.. People are welcome to speak on their own behalf, as some of the musicians connected to Sound Room plan to do.

He also mentioned some plans they have for Art Murmur and I suggested he drop by the organizational meeting at Counter Coyote Collective this evening, if he's interested in talking about collaborating.

sent from +1(415) 728-5800

Begin forwarded message: