[sudoroom] Fwd: 2147 Broadway

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 02:00:56 CEST 2012

Personally, I would be most comfortable taking a stance once we have a
formal relationship with the owner and have taken over the rent contract.
Plus, of course, deciding collectively.

That being said, I appreciate that the Sound Room has reached out to ask
for direct support that may be valuable during the City Planning Commission
meeting.

What do other folks, perhaps who know more/other details, think?

// Matt