[sudoroom] Jobs with Youth in Oakland

Daniel Finlay somniac at me.com
Sat Aug 25 23:35:02 CEST 2012

Hi Sudo-ers,

I've been teaching tech classes for the City of Oakland for about  a year now, and the program has been having enough success that there is talk of expanding the program under some new grants, and I've been put in charge of preparing a curriculum road-map with teachers to match it.

If you or anyone you know might be a good fit for teaching tech-related skills in an after-school program starting in January, send them over to this blog post, where I cover all the nitty-gritty details:

 http://danfinlay.blogspot.com/2012/08/need-teachers-for-after-school-tech.html

Hack on,
-Dan Finlay