[sudoroom] exchequer abdicating

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:27:42 CEST 2012

Thanks Eddan for the kind words, for being the obligatory token lawyer in
the drafting of the bylaws, and for arranging for us to have a tangible
sudoroom and covering the rent, and thanks in advance for your
contributions in the future, which I look forward to.
So that all might better understand what an exchequer is, I shall recommend
a look at this seminal mediæval treatise on the subject:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogus_de_Scaccario
I accept the responsibilities of exchequer, if there are no objections. As
my first and perhaps only act as such, I shall sort out the rent situation
in a sustainable way, and do what is needed to deal with it in an expedient
way in the meantime.
Imma get you paid, Eddan. Godspeed you and long live sudoroom.