[sudoroom] [important]: Guidelines for Events and First Fridays....

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 08:57:24 CEST 2012

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate the encouragement to play it cool,
especially in this interim period. This makes me feel the urgency of
ratifying some reasonable version of a compact soon (one draft is here:
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Sudo_room/Compact) so we can have a clear
process to both understand potential and current contractual obligations,
plus take collective action to ensure we are able to do great stuff in the
future (like art installations + parties, possibly with permits if
necessary, etc).

Cheers (pun intended)!

// Matt