[foodhackingbase] Introduction and Question

Kai Du info at hobbykoch-podcast.de
Fri Jan 16 14:39:14 CET 2015

I now tried some kombucha straight from the jar and it is really
delicous! I harvested the rest and mixed the kombucha with some honey to
receive a fizzy drink, which I guess I prefer.

I tried to make my own soy sauce some time ago and I wondered, if
anybody would be interested. I wrote some blog articles about my
experiment in German. I would shorten and translate it to English, if
you like. It was a wild fermentation and the results I found quite
interesting.