[foodhackingbase] Introduction and Question

Kai Du info at hobbykoch-podcast.de
Wed Jan 7 11:35:03 CET 2015

Hallo Everyone,

I´m new to the mailing list and I would like to introduce myself
briefly: My Name is Kai Du and I love cooking and try new recipes all my
life. I produce the "Hobbykoch Podcast" and "Trick17 Podcast" - wich are
about food and lifehacking.

Sadly I missed the chance to meet you in Hamburg. Maybe I´ll come to the
next c3.

There are descriptions for producing Kefir and Kombucha in the wiki and
I wondered, if I could get a sample of starting cultures from you to try
this myself. I already sucessfully tried making Kimchi, Sake and my own
soy sauce.

Greetings,
Kai