[foodhackingbase] Simple incubator kits

Robin Scheibler fakufaku at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:49:20 CET 2015

Dear All,

I hope everybody that attended 31C3 had a lot of fun. It sure seemed so from the pictures.

I have been working on a simple incubator design that is essentially a temperature control circuit board to control some simple consumer appliance to heat up a styrofoam box (i.e. incandescent light bulb, hair dryer). The design is described here:

http://biodesign.cc/2013/12/25/diy-incubator/ <http://biodesign.cc/2013/12/25/diy-incubator/>

I wanted to send two kits for the electronics part for 31C3 but was late in doing so. Instead, I can send the kits now to anyone interested. Just drop me an email with your email address and I’ll send the kit with some instructions.

I also wanted to ask everybody if you would agree I put some documentation on the food hacking base wiki about this incubator design ?

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Robin