[foodhackingbase] model of fhb for 31c3

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Fri Nov 21 13:52:49 CET 2014

Hi to all,
I've uploaded the "visualisation" of an idea how the fhb could look like
at 31c3 from the point of view of sections

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base#FHB_Sections

so far I do not know where can I easily share with you the original
Google Sketchup 3D model, please let me know so you can play with that
and not just comment.

First change wchich we may like to do compared to above suggested model
is to move the kitchen table back where it was last year - next to the
ingredient shlaves, sink and fridge and the two workshops tables move to
the front next to the presentation tables where the kitchen table was
suppose to be. In other words experimental kitchen should be as close to
the water and ingredients and workshop tables to the people who are
passing by. Ideas?

Have a good time,

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com