[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations - crowdsourcing campaign timing, suggestions

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Nov 23 14:05:36 CET 2014

Hi to all,
we need to talk and coordinate for running crowdsourcing campaign for
31c3. I would suggest 7-14 days, starting on 1/12/2014 (so basically in
a week) aiming on 1500 eu or bit more. We can not really postpone it,
because it takes up to 10 business days to get access to the cash which
we need for preparation for the event - which starts on 27/12/2014. This
time it would be really nice to have more than three people involved. I
am thinking about the lines of preparing quite a bit of info/posts in
advance so we have enough stuff to get attention during promoting our
campaign. Everyone is welcome to participate, more people in more fun!
So please start to think about it, what could you share to promote our
activities and where with whom to share it. Evina, Mwfc, Lurwah, Marcel,
Eunha and me were involved as a "campaign" team before, adding some new
faces would be lovely :-)

Tomorrow I would like to transfer and update list of things which we
should get for 31c3. From the top of the head I would like to
add/confirm: fridge, sink and linoleum (for area 10x10m). These things
we should preferably get in advance and locally if possible but
transport through CCC means may be possible, I will be asking about
that. All of the stuff would be better to be used/second hand if
possible, many of us are not big fans of buying new things if it is
possible to avoid it, it is also cheaper.

Talk to you more tomorrow anyone feeling like joining the "organization
fun" please welcome! We need to prepare for crowdsourcing campaign.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com