[foodhackingbase] Wiki relaunch

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Sun Nov 16 03:46:11 CET 2014

I've successfully logged in to the Twitter account, Wordpress account,
IRC account, Flicker account and to the "usual session" of our media
wiki. So these are fine and not a problem, Uberspace administrator
session is something what I did not tried yet.

As I've worried our photos (as Food Hacking Base group) are all around,
no clear system ...

Sincerely,

FAA