[foodhackingbase] updates on fhb preparations for 31c3 - 24/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 24 22:22:47 CET 2014

Hi to all,
here are the Marry Updates :-)

1) we can cook = use electric based devices to heat prepare stuff.
Reason - our assembly has been moved to the Hall H and adjacent corridor

2) first big table = 250x125 cm top desk, 102 cm high was build, so with
the smaller one we have too, tomorrow I would like to build second
250x125 table, we will have use for it.

3) Ingo put online the subscription system, please check it out and
implement on your pages, tomorrow would be very good time :-) Just click
on the sign in buttom and if you like to sign in as a workshop tutor to
show your students the right way just do it

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Assembly:Food_Hacking_Base#List_of_all_FHB_events

Many thanks Ingo.

4) I've took all the labels off from the bottles which Ingo brought
(which wee already cleaned, double thanks appreciated :-)) so we have
nice clean bottles for our probiotic perks and other activities.

5) tomorrow we should make tables and shelves, I need to brew for the
perks and event

6) I suggest a meeting/dinner on day 0 around 19:00-21:00 at the fhb
assembly so we can get in touch with the place, plan the next day etc. I
know someone else was suggesting dinner somewhere in the town, it is up
to the people but I need to be at CCH and I would recommend the same to
the people who want to be more intensively involved too -  we will still
have some time to shape and change things.

Talk to you all tomorrow, once more Mary Christmas and enjoy!

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com