[foodhackingbase] Christmas Present - cooking is allowed!

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 24 17:41:45 CET 2014

Hi to all,
Marry Christmas, we got a lovely present from the CCC orga. We are
moving our assembly to the Hall H where we can freely cook with electric
and induction stoves, ovens etc. (no open fire like gas or petroleum
etc.) and we will have definitely enough space. 80% probability we will
have both running water (cold) and drainage - the drainage has to be
confirmed as suitable by the building orga but it should be fine - I
will send picture of the water source soon we can also buy what we need
on 27th (Saturday). Still please keep in mind no feeding the masses,
tasters should be fine.

So at the end - cooking with electric devices is fine, we have enough
space and we should have running water and drainage. The location is
really nice I think, facing facing one of the main corridors and with
the doors to the Hall H where the cooking and food preparation will take
place.

This also means we need to do another shopping on Saturday (Day 1 -
27/12) so we have ingredients for these purposes - we do not have any
meat for example. This will overload the budget but it is worth of it. I
spend just 50 eu today, so we are not too bad.

I've confirmed these conditions with majority of the orga and they are
all happy.

I hope to hold a nice meeting, dinner etc. on the Day 0 (26th) in our
assembly so we can test it. I have seen someone promoting some outdoor
activity on the same evening, I will not join and I think it is too
late, being in the space is better based on my opinion. Sorry for that I
could not react before properly.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com