[foodhackingbase] updates on fhb preparations for 31c3 - 25/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Thu Dec 25 22:30:14 CET 2014

Hi to all,
here it comes:

1) Food Hacking Base assembly has been moved to the edge of the Hall H
and the adjacent corridor, we have moved it in real life too, so done

2) we have done the flooring so the place is ready to start to play on

3) another table was build we have now 2x 250 on 125 cm workshop and
prep table, 100 cm high or so and another bit smaller table for cooking
(around 105 cm high)

4) we have got a sink, need to get all the stuff to connect it to the
water and drainage

5) shelves are still not done, with sink major project for tomorrow

Anything else what I'm missing? We did not updated the ingredient list,
tomorrow.

Sincerely,

FAA

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com