[foodhackingbase] NOT ALLOWED TO COOK AGAIN

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 24 00:08:20 CET 2014

For the moment please consider the oven as possible outdoor option - we
can most likely provide electricity (through orga), so we can cook
outdoor I did not specifically asked about gas but outdoor it should be
OK I think will check it out tomorrow. I'll see tomorrow where we can
build up a table for that - if there are no other major changes can not
promise 100%.

Sincerely,

FAA