[foodhackingbase] NOT ALLOWED TO COOK AGAIN

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Tue Dec 23 16:58:11 CET 2014

On 2014-12-23 13:42, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:

> Hi to all,
> WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COOK ANYWHERE IN THE PREMISES. I'm sorry the
> answer which I got from the main orga yesterday was as we can see now
> not complete the building owner prohibited any heat sources including
> water kettles etc.

If there's a way to provide feedback to the orga, this is definitely
going to get feedback from me.

> I will do my best to find a way how to make the workshops
> happen even when they need heat source, we will need to do it part of
> them somewhere outdoor.

I just hope the rainy season takes a break over the weekend...

If this pushes the focus more towards "Food Tasting Base" this year, I
can contribute a few bottles of (ok-tasting) flavoured Kombucha (red
grape and cinnamon apple).

Best regards,
Alexander