[foodhackingbase] NOT ALLOWED TO COOK AGAIN

Emmy Meester emmy at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 23 16:37:39 CET 2014

hi all,

I’m just flabbergasted with this news, trying to think of something. I can make a wicked big pan of couscous salad called Tabouleh (one with Turkish cheese and one vegan) This has looooots of healthy ingredients, is ‘cold macerated’ =] and fills you up good. Easy to make in big quantities, all it takes is a lot of chopping up and add boiling water to the couscous.

I’m working from home tomorrow so possibly I could slip out and get some ingredients for the couscous salad. What do you think?

Now, my big question is: is it still possible to use an oven indoor?

smiles,

 Emmy