[foodhackingbase] brew tasting and beer brewing workshop at 31c3

Machtelt Garrels tille at garrels.be
Thu Dec 11 09:07:13 CET 2014

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 12:27:38PM +0900, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:
> ### completely forgot on this, please do bring ciders, any, all just
> bring them. It is an amazing craft to make cider which I want to
> learn and which I consider hughly underated. Would go well with wine
> tasting and other fruite wines (which many people love) I would say?
> I agree with Ingo, space will be limited and also wine/fruite wines
> and beers may be better separated. At least I would vote for
> separation. Probiotic drinks may be done as tasting during "less
> prominent times" like before 18:00 or 19:00 etc.

I will also bring different types of cider and "perry" (pear cider), and
mixes of apple and pear cider.  Mine do have bubbles because I like it
that way.

Maybe also some beer for the beer tasting, I've been experimenting with
wine yeast to make a stronger beer, with very good results.

See you all soon,

Machtelt.

Machtelt Garrels                        machtelt at garrels.be
Garrels BVBA                            http://www.bierbrouwworkshop.be