[foodhackingbase] brew tasting and beer brewing workshop at 31c3

Ingo Weidauer i.weidauer at gmx.net
Sat Dec 6 11:12:51 CET 2014

Hi,

concerning the signup.
I can do it again with https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de
The only thing is, that we can't set a maximum number of people signing
up. IMO I think this isn't a problem when we communicate, that the first
x people will attend the workshop.

Creating an account and signing in with the 31c3 isn't a good option, as
we had a lot of problems with the wiki.
Shortly before the event I would like to make a copy of the 31c3 wiki
and bring all information to our wiki as a backup. Then we can easily
switch if we keep it up to date during the event.

For the beer tasting I would prefer the second or third day if everyone
is fine with that. The beer brewing workshop can be on the third or
fourth day. I just want to have it after the tasting if people are
interested. We can name it homebrew tasting and make two
sessions(beer/wine). If one session is on another day it would be fine
as well.
(I have some honey wine, which I made last year. Maybe I have some
sparkling honey wine too. The first batch I bottled too early and I
forgot it in the basement... ;))

If you are not sure about the cheese, we could do it on the second day
and then let people taste on the third day, too. Then the homebrew
tasting could be done on the third day.

Sincerely,
Ingo