[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 3/12/2014

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Thu Dec 4 11:24:50 CET 2014

On 2014-12-03 13:09, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck wrote:

> Now please check the draft of our crowdsourcing campaign which we will
> start this Friday
>
> http://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/4bcaa468

Sounds good to me so far. You should add some photos of the 30C3 FHB and
a link to the assembly Wiki, IMHO. Possibly trim the text a little once
it's done, most people don't read until the end. :)

Is there any video footage from last year? If not, recording some this
year (in a non-privacy-invading way) would be good.

> Secondly bad news, my girlfriend and one of our Kimchi makers :-)
> Eunha doesn't come this year, lets hope for CCC camp, I'll do my best
> to bring her with me - she stays this time to keep our restaurant
> opened and get some cash in we are really low on the budget.

Too bad, I was looking forward to a Kimchi workshop. Will there still be
one? I can understand about the restaurant of course.

> Thirdly good news, we will have hackerbus of Moritz from the Openlabs
> Augsburg to our disposition so it will be easy for us to bring stuff.
> However as before on 26th and 31th of December we need to bring him
> and his falk to Hamburg and back. I'm now checking if there is any
> chance to get the bus to him from Hamburg on 26th by another driver
> than me. Anyone in touch with Bravo :-)

I haven't driven a car in Germany for years, so I'd rather not endanger
anyone here now. :) If you need any other pre-congress support (I'm in
Hamburg), let me know, I'll try to help.

Best regards,
Alexander
--
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B