[foodhackingbase] 31c3 preparations updates - 3/12/2014

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck algoldor at foodhackingbase.org
Wed Dec 3 13:09:00 CET 2014

Hi to all,
first of all I would like to suggest to move the orga preparations for
fhb at 31c3 back here from the Facebook, so this would be the "source"
as it was in the past. Is it fine with the others? Not everyone is on
Facebook which I completely understand to.

Now please check the draft of our crowdsourcing campaign which we will
start this Friday

http://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/4bcaa468

we still need to add video, some perks and of course links into the
text/story. Please do comment and think what we should add and how you
can help to promot it and support it, thank you!

Secondly bad news, my girlfriend and one of our Kimchi makers :-) Eunha
doesn't come this year, lets hope for CCC camp, I'll do my best to bring
her with me - she stays this time to keep our restaurant opened and get
some cash in we are really low on the budget.

Thirdly good news, we will have hackerbus of Moritz from the Openlabs
Augsburg to our disposition so it will be easy for us to bring stuff.
However as before on 26th and 31th of December we need to bring him and
his falk to Hamburg and back. I'm now checking if there is any chance to
get the bus to him from Hamburg on 26th by another driver than me.
Anyone in touch with Bravo :-)

Anyway that would be the updates, please if you are still not member of
our assembly at 31c3 and you are coming and feeling like associated, do
create an account on the 31c3 wiki

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Special:SemanticSignup

and under "Assembly" please add yourself by typing Food Hacking Base (it
has autocompletion).

Talk to you tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com