[foodhackingbase] short update 1 - 24/12/2013

Daan Uttien djuttien at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 21:45:03 CET 2013

I spent a  hour at the cheesemonger today and got a 50 euros worth of
cheese selection. ...

rare goat cheeses, dutch cheeses, french, spanish and austrian cheese..
after those I had to stop myself, people in the line behind me were
worrying I was buying all tye cheese In the shop....

we will have a perfect cheese tasting.

cheerio, see you tomorrow
daan