[foodhackingbase] short update 2 24/12/2013 (well bit after midnight ...)

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 00:37:21 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Here is the file which I started in order to keep our spendings

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoI1FSp-qkEWdHpUbm5aU2xkaE9LX0lLM0RRbmRkTGc&usp=sharing

I put there what we have bought so far, if we would like to claim it etc. We had around 200 eu (maybe 240 eu) from OHM2013 money with us, so we used that so far.

I'm tired at the moment so I've probably forget something but well we will come back to it soon ...

If we manage to keep our spending below 1000 - 1200 eu before the conference starts we would do I think nicely = if we are set up properly to start on 27/12/2013, which should be the case I think.

PS All the spendings are open to discussion in order to be claimed, we have to agree on that as a group.