[foodhackingbase] short update 1 - 24/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 24 21:41:02 CET 2013

Hi to all,

I've updated our gear list here, please check it out

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/AssemblyInfo:Food_Hacking_Base/Gear,_Tools_and_Ingredients

If you are missing something please add it now and mention it on discuss here or on Facebook! I did not get yet the two induction stoves confirmed (last check), so not 100% sure on that and we need at least three induction or electricity stoves, any flames are strictly prohibited in the building!

I did run for shopping to Metro and Asian shop, plus from Korea we have quite nice amount of ingredients, selection of teas and herbal teas from Czech (international one) and cheeses from Czech. I'll try to cost our spendings on everything today before it gets crazy. In a simple way we spend up to now around 400 eu from money which we have with us (around 200 eu I think were fhb, have to check on that), plus 350 eu on the spot, plus I would say max 50-100 eu for ingredients from Korea (not sure what to claim yet). 700 eu limit, I think below 600 eu, at least I hope. I'll go through that today. At the moment we have I would say nearly all materials and everything needed to start the base up, the tables has to be build, fridges picked up from people offering them for free (or brought by fhb members), lino has to be cleaned cut and put in the final location and well everything organized..

I will try to upload the list of ingredients which we got today  but I'm not sure if I manage, finances will take quite some time.

Talk to you in an hour or two,