[foodhackingbase] updates Monday 23/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 22:50:32 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Here it comes,

*** we hit the ground, seen our location looks cool

*** I've secured most of the wood for our tables, we are missing screws - need to be around 7 cm long and quite robust and the "hinges" or profiles to connect pieces of wood together (with screws between)

*** we got bit expensive glass for fermentation - 55 eu ups, but the guy who we bought it from is amazing, we really need to meet him as many of us as we can, he is extremely dedicated brew master for more than 30 years and have build great place and community!

*** tomorrow we will do a food shopping run in the morning, so if you need something please let me know before 9 am tomorrow morning

*** any contacts on "free pick ups" of fridge, kitchen corner/link and electric oven/stove around Hamburg would be great!

*** we need to set up booking system for workshops as soon as possible, latest by 25th I would say.

*** people are starting  to notice that our wiki is being spammed a lot, we need to sort this out during congress

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

FAA