[foodhackingbase] yesterday updates 18/12/2013 - preparing in Brmlab

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 11:53:26 CET 2013

Hi to all,

sorry for the delay we got bit late during our transit. I'm copying also the Brmlab and it's subgroup Biolab because that is where we are now based for the next few days, I hope English is OK, please comment get involved if you are interested!

https://www.brmlab.cz/start

*** We have loaded whatever we found useful for FHB at 30c3 in the hackebus, that includes our equipment (which I hope to specify today or tomorrow) + lino - two times 1.25 m on +-4 m and 0.4-0.5 m on 6-8 m, I hope it helps a bit.

*** It took us a bit of time to get into Brmlabbut it worked out, happy :-) we have now settled down and are starting to prepare for 30c3. Our plan is to stay till Sunday 22/12/2013 when we move to Hamburg. Here is our basic planning:

- today (Thursday 19/12/2013) we will catch up on emails and planning, later on (in the evening) we want to start kimchi ferments and kombucha ferments, if we find brewing shop we will also start kefir whey based ferments - all this we need to do today or latest tomorrow!

- tomorrow (Friday 20/12/2013) we should be getting materials for at least one or two tables build up and start to work on it - they should be easy to take apart so screw based I think. I will talk to Brmlab crowd if they want to join and make a table for their kitchen with sink, it would come handy for the future activities in the place I think, we will see. We will progress on ferments preparation. We hope to build up the experimental incubator chamber here (+- cube of 60 cm size inside), plus the circulation/heating system but we will see, I've to check emails first. I need to progress on three fhb presentations, so that is also on the table.

- Saturday 21/12/2013 - progress on the tables, hopefully finishing them up, getting some ingredients for 30c3, finishing up some the ferments, progress on the incubator, maybe making some dinner together or something like that? Nothing big maybe around 500 kc in ingredients donation based? Korean style maybe or international?

- Sunday 22/12/2013 - finishing up and preparing to leave, driving to Hamburg and getting into the congress building

*** Today we will start to update the financial list - spendings, donations etc. we are late on that, we need to progress so we see better what resources we have and what are our needs.

Well that would be short overview of today, I'll talk to you during the day.