[foodhackingbase] updates Thursday 19/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 22:31:29 CET 2013

Hi to all,
here it comes:

*** I'm up to date on the emails, still have to announce and thank contributors to our crowd sourcing campaign

*** tomorrow we will progress on experimental incubator, I hope to get some extra info about peltiers and ideas on air circulation, if I do not I'll probably get 2x 90W peltiers, heat sinks and fans I already have and thermopaste. We will see about the box

*** we need to set up the booking system for our events and make sure that we have everything online so people see what is happening and when and things do not interfere

*** kombucha is fermenting, organic 25 l, vivad, it is happily bubbling in the Brmlab's server room :-)

*** hopefully we will get decent material for the tables and start on them tomorrow

*** I did not clean our wikies for several days I hope someone else will have the strength, any volunteers?

Talk to you all tomorrow,