[foodhackingbase] updates Tuesday 17/12/2013

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 18:12:47 CET 2013

Hi to all,
Briefly and happily:

*** thanks to Moritz's little sister we have a hacerbus in our possession! Hurraaaa! Who would believe that "jump wire" starting a car around 2 am in the morning in minus 5C could be so much fun!

*** all cultures were smuggled to the country without any major incidents (maybe except bottle of milk kefir exploding in my back pack) and some of them are happily fermenting

*** Tomorrow I'll load our food hacking base gear to the car and try to do at least basic list

*** My father has some spare lino so I'll load what I can, I'll report the dimension tomorrow

*** I'll send thanks to the campaign contributors latest by Thursday and finish up the "bookkeeping" many thanks to Marcel for the help!

*** By Thursday I should be up to date on my emails, if there is something crucial please write to me again today or tomorrow with subject "urgent"

*** Last but not least thanks to all for help with the campaign. It was not easy but we have made  it. Together with money left from summer, we are well over 1000 eu which we needed for the event to start.

Talk to you more soon, now family dinner :-)

Sincerely,

FAA