[foodhackingbase] financers, bit late, sick and busy

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 14:37:47 CET 2012

Hi to all,
I was bit sick last few days, I'm nearly fine now, sorry for the delay. Also I was on a market and tomorrow I have workshop (sources of money for my flight ticket) so I hope that by Tuesday we can progress on recipes etc.

If you are OK with finances as I suggested - around 500 EU budget more or less and I can have my "clearly labelled separate personal" collection bin at the project that would be cool. I would close the discussion by tomorrow and update the wiki page accordingly

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/FHB_Budget

Next steps will be deciding if to go for kickstarter or just donations before and during the events, I will start to ask for donations and promote within next few days. Before I do that I will propose few projects which I would like to help to see at the event, I will do that tomorrow or on Tuesday. It seems to me a good strategy because it's the projects which we want to run which we need the donations for :-)