[Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking base at 28c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 10:48:59 CET 2011

Thanks Alex, I'll be seeing you there. Concerning the "tablet kefir", well one thing which is nice about the kefir grains (which are just bubbling upstairs :-)) is that the culture is extremely stable. I wonder where the claims that the powdered commercial form is healthier than the original culture came from? Could you track it down or send me a link? I've started years ago my yogurt culture from kefir powder and it was a superb but I've also mixed it with a lots of different microbes during the years.

Anyway I'll be around, if you could do another workshop or two on kvass that would be sweat! :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek