[Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking base at 28c3

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:29:44 CET 2011

Hi Frantisek!

Great to hear this! I will be at 28C3, but be occupied with our GSM work.
Still I hope to at least check in.

My parents recently advertised a new milk kefir culture to me. It's made in
Russia and is sold as pills which you could use as a starter. The culture
is not very stable and you have to renew it every 2 weeks or so. But they
claim it's much more healthy then normal kefir. I could bring some amount
of those pills to 28C3.

--
Alexander Chemeris
Sent from my Android device. Sorry for my brevity.