[Foodhacking_at_camp] food hacking base at 28c3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 22:15:33 CET 2011

Hi to All!

Just briefly, who is going for 28c3?

Who is ready to participate in Food Hacking Base?

What should be our priorities and ways how to structure our selfs this time?

I'm going and I'm plan to participate as much as I can. I'd like to "throw" in to the discussion more educational and experimental approach this time (less catering more playing) and donation based budget. It is highly likely that "hot cooking" would be minimal due to the infrastructure requirements but I think that for workshops it should be possible if we come in numbers and coordinate with CCC accordingly.

Anyway I think that this should do as an opening. I'm looking forward to hear from as many of you as possible. I'm sure that this conference will be much more food hacking friendly than the last one where I was the only publicly active food hacker to my knowledge.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Please note that my webpages and my email
algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org  is now down because my provider
(justhost) lost all my data from last three years, with very "light"
apology (and yes I payed them for their "service").  I should restore both within a week I hope.