[foodhackingbase] we are open!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 14:01:29 CET 2011

Hi to all,
Check please our workshop pages for todays activities (kombucha workshop and yogrut making workshop) and of course pop in the food hacking base, when you are around to make some funny and tasty experiments! I did quite a decent shopping today and I've the gear ready so we can rock and roll especially tomorrow. I plan to do some sushi and angel balls and we will see what more.

events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Food_hacking_base

I hope to see you all, I plan to be around today till 8 pm (but mostly on workshop) and tomorrow I'll be starting food hacking between 1-2 pm assistance would be helpful, it is much more fun :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi